For instant notifications follow our Telegram Group
* In our example, the £50 Stake is just to illustrate the returns if both games win.
* We do not recommend the same stake to be used, it is up to your personal choice.
* If you are not up to bet on doubles, visit our other pages to find what’s best for you.
A double bet is:
When one bet is placed on two selections.
Both selections must win to have a return.
1. Two selections with odds of 1.40 each will double your stake if they both win: (1.40 x 1.40 x 1(stake) = 1.96)
You must win at least 2 out of 3 times betting on doubles with odds of around 1.40 for each selection to make a profit.
2. Two selections with odds of 2.00 each will return (4 x stake) if they both win: (2.00 x 2.00 x 1(stake) = 4)
You must win at least 2 out of 4 times betting on doubles with odds of around 2.00 for each selection to make a profit. If we succeed once out of 4 times, we will return all our stakes but not make any profit.
The fewer selections, the better. The chance of loss increases with one more selection added, compared to single-bet, but some bettors prefer to bet on doubles only using different strategies.
* FOR INSTANT NOTIFICATION
Follow us on Social Media
Profits are not guaranteed.
Please, Gamble responsibly!