DNB (Draw No Bet) is explained on the Guides page
Bet 1 of £10-£50 Challenge Won
Bet 2 of £10-£50 Challenge Won
Bet 3 of £10-£50 Challenge Won
Bet 4 of £10-£50 Challenge Won
£10-£50 Challenge was completed successfully in four bets
What is a Football Betting Challenge, also called Rolling accumulators?
1. The idea is to start with a set amount (in our case - 10 (units) and to turn it into 50 (units) within 4-5 bets.
2. If the first Bet wins, the next step is to use our initial 10 (units) + the profit on the next Bet.
3. We repeat this again and again until we reach the aim we want (50 units).
|Bet||Stake x||Odds =||Return|
|Bet 1||10 x||1.50 =||15.00|
|Bet 2||15 x||1.50 =||22.50|
|Bet 3||22.50 x||1.50 =||33.75|
|Bet 4||33.75 x||1.50 =||50.63|
We chose the 10 to 50 Betting Challenge because in our opinion this type of challenge suits a large percentage of bettors as it is affordable and can be completed in 4-5 bets.
If you are looking for fun, the rolling bets are just for you.
Good to know
* The Challenge tips will be added no later than 1 PM (London Time). Our selections will be as safe as possible, strictly researched and analysed.
* If there are not safe enough selections we won’t force bets.
* If you follow the 10-50 Football betting challenge, you need to make sure you
don't miss a single bet, so:
*FOR INSTANT NOTIFICATIONS
Follow us on Social media
Share with your friends
10-50 Challenge Terms and conditions / If you want to start it
1. If you want to start your 10-50 Challenge on this platform, you should be a tipster.
2. You should have had at least five settled predictions.
3. Ask the admins by email, and we will contact you for details.
4. One tip a day is required, but if you are not confident enough when there is
a lack of fixtures, you can miss and continue on the next day. Just inform us,
5. The Challenge should be completed in 3-6 bets.
6. The tip must include 1 or 2 selections from different events and be sent
to us no later than 10 AM / London Time /the day the games are playing.
If you are not up to rolling bets visit our other pages and hopefully, you'll find the best for you.
* Profits are not guaranteed.
* Please, Gamble responsibly!